[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 22:12:28 +0800
Based on image quality D70 is good and may be even better but based on the
construction, E-1 is much better. I have played with the D70 for a while it
is very plastic feel, no better than a 300D. The lens of E-1 is cheaper with
the same equivalent focal length and aperture. If Olympus do what they
promised, there will be a 7-14mm coming soon, which will be ahead of the
others. The E-1 flash system is also great. It is just a new developing
system, let us give it some time.

C.H.Ling