[OM] Re: Selling out(OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out(OT)
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:15:35 -0500
My wife had 3 RX-7's.  The first (yellow) was totaled, the second (silver)
she sold to her brother, but the third was a gorgeous red GSL-SE, made just
before they changed the design.  The later RX-7 design was "miata-ized", and
to me were butt-ugly.  The RX-8 follows in those footsteps (treadmarks?),
but don't tell her I said so -- after 20 years, she's considering getting
one.  That is, if we can get the car seats in back!