[OM] Re: V8 shoehorning; was Selling out (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: V8 shoehorning; was Selling out (OT)
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:37:01 -0700
You guys talking about bigger engines, how about Tom Sneva's golf cart?

Quote:

"I thought that if I'm going to be in the golf business, I have to have the
world's fastest golf cart," Sneva said from Phoenix, "so we put together a
104-mile an hour golf cart.

"It's been a great little PR piece for the golf course. We put an 850
Yamaha with a five-speed nitrous oxide on it. It's pretty cute, has the
wing on it and a parachute coming out of the back, it's the ultimate big
kid toy."

Of course, it fits Sneva's business quite well.

Paul in Portland ORT