[OM] Re: Could somebody tell me what has been done with this image...

Subject: [OM] Re: Could somebody tell me what has been done with this image...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
> >she had the personality of a fencepost and not near as fun.
>
> So what you're saying is that everytime you CEDAR, she was
> only OAK-ey dokey?That you were
> BOARD when with her? Did you try TEAK-ling her? Well at least
> you aren't PINE-ing away for her.

It was all a VENEER.  Pretty on the outside, but the rough edges
were NAUGHTY-PINE.  (heh, heh, couldn't resist that one).

Around these parts, fenceposts are attached to BARBED-WIRE!  I'd
say that in those three years I was shredded a few times.

On-Topic:  I've still got pictures of her taken with OM equipment.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail