[OM] Re: OT OMs and clutches, was Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OMs and clutches, was Selling out
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:06:33 +0100
Makes the ratios pretty close too. With the high torque, makes for
"interesting"  performance off the line...."you sure this is a diesel????"

There's a few of issues threatening the good economy, however:
The engine's so smooth you have to force yourself to remember the sixth gear
The aircon is addictively effective
Did I mention the acceleration...

Good lord I'm happy to have got rid of the company Vectra!

Julian