[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:08:17 -0700
Yes they do. But they all three include free software that will decode
their raw files and automatically download all the files from the card
regardless of format used. So you do not have to buy any extra software
unless you think you will gain something from it. But if you do not
want to do that you can drag the JPEGs or TIFFs directly from the card
file that appears on the desktop and process them anyway you want.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA