[OM] Re: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning negatives
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:19:48 -0700
Is that you who were too short to get your entire face in the photo?

I agree that the cleanup by ICE is exceptional, and more than justified
on this image. On the other hand, it has clearly decreased sharpness,
even in a reduced size JPEG, so I wouldn't want to use it on anything
but troubled images. I'd rather do a bit of spotting on any image I like
than soften it.

Moose