[OM] Re: Anyone looking for a 3Ti with extras ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone looking for a 3Ti with extras ?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:41:29 -0600
No. It's a single shot. I shot 15 rounds through it today. Used a special
shoulder pad, hearing protectors and padded shooting gloves. My ears are
ringing, I have two bloody knuckles, and my back is a little sore. Probably
will not ever again need to shoot it that many times in one session. It's a
mean little thing. It would certainly kill a big bear if needed but I'd
rather not have to do that. Some moose meat would taste good though. /jmac