[OM] Re: OT - Vodka used to remove fungus?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Vodka used to remove fungus?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 22:30:17 +1200
Do NOT leave the vinegar anywhere metal for to long. I soaked a viewfinder of a
Crown Century Graphic to remove the paint, forgot about it, and a week later it
had eaten the paint & some metal. Thankfully it still remains functional.

Have you tried an alkaline solution to neutralize the battery acid? Or lighter
fluid?

David