[OM] Re: Cable for Motor Drive

Subject: [OM] Re: Cable for Motor Drive
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 12:48:10 -0500
On 7 Aug 2004 at 12:52, Jim Caldwell wrote:

> Oops - I wrote motor drive, I meant winder!!!
>

> I built an IR camera trigger (set off by motion) and was planning on
> using the motor drive on an OM2n with it, but does anyone know what
> type of plug the motor drive takes?  I thought it was an 1/8"
> mini-plug, but the jack on the drive is smaller than that.  Is it a
> non-standard plug?

You need a submini mono plug -- one step smaller than 1/8". Depending
on where you are, your local electronics shop (RadioShack, etc) should
have 'em.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN  46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"