[OM] [OT] Slide libraries

Subject: [OM] [OT] Slide libraries
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 13:03:47 +0100
Has anyone experience with or recommendations for slide libraries ?  I am
especially interested in ones dealing with travel photography.  Having
dragged my OM kit around the world and filled a filing cabinet with
slides,  I would like to see some money back form them.

I am particularly interested in finding out how much return a photographer
can expert per year, per 1,000 slides, say.

Any views on libraries which supply only in digital form (meaning that I
could give them scans and retain the original slides), would also be welcome.

Mike Bloor