[OM] Re: going rate for mju II/stylus epic

Subject: [OM] Re: going rate for mju II/stylus epic
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:38:06 -0400
on 2004/08/09 3:51 AM, Daniel Tan at dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know what the current going rate on a 2nd hand mju II/stylus
> epic is these days? I'm beginning to look for one.

I bought one reconditioned from Olympus America on ebay for USD 77. I've
seen them unreconditioned for less. However, as I've had one need major
service at maybe 3 years old I'd discount a used one considerably. Maybe
John or Clint can comment on these, if indeed people get them repaired.

As regards images, the camera has been excellent.

Andrew