[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:33:11 -0400
You get the feeling they're trying to say something about the digital
cameras.  Did you take a look at that separate book that came with the 5060
instructions?  71 pages (6 languages) of nothing but precautions "don't use
in the rain, don't wipe with solvents, do not plug into ac outlet, fcc
disclaimers, protecting the ac cord........."
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,