[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
> You get the feeling they're trying to say something about the
> digital
> cameras.  Did you take a look at that separate book that came
> with the 5060
> instructions?  71 pages (6 languages) of nothing but
> precautions "don't use
> in the rain, don't wipe with solvents, do not plug into ac
> outlet, fcc
> disclaimers, protecting the ac cord........."

I was very impressed with the manual for my M*nolta A1.  That
manual truely ranks up there as the best camera manual I've ever
seen.  None of this "Here's the White Balance setting, if you
want to learn how to use it, go buy a book," nonesense.  And
then taking up 42 pages with childish drawings indicating that
you shouldn't set your camera on the top of a radiator.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail