[OM] Re: Wells-Next-The-Sea #1 ( 2shots )

Subject: [OM] Re: Wells-Next-The-Sea #1 ( 2shots )
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:59:42 -0300
Anyone going to sponsor this remote location listee for a trip to north
Norfolk? Am willing to be a sherpa, on foot or in a provided SUV, in return
for round trip economy air tickets for a couple or three other listees who
want someone to carry their OM cameras; special negotiations for anything
other than mounted 50mm lenses.. Guaranteed to be careful and mindful of
others' possessions.

Home phone is ............ ah well, just dreaming and very envious of any
upcoming hangout in north Norolk!

jh