[OM] ( OM ) Kodak film availability (OT for users of digital OMs) =|;-)>

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Kodak film availability (OT for users of digital OMs) =|;-)>
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:43:20 +1200
Hi all,

Here's an edited copy of the latest Kodachrome digest; could be of interest
to several.

Brian  ...............
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:52:11 -0500
From: Robert Johnson <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Kodachrome] Kodachrome is alive and still breathing!
To: kodachrome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just received a message from Charles S. Smith, senior public relations
spokesman for Eastman Kodak.  I have copied his message below in its
entirety.  Basically it says that the rumors of the "death" of
Kodachrome are NOT true!  They continue to make and support the
product.  Sorry, but he can't say the same for Technical Pan.  All of
you that use that film better buy some and make space in the freezer
just as soon as possible.  The part about Technical Pan is true!

We better use it or loose it!  Have a Kodachrome Day!

Robert Johnson
Nashville, TN
USA