[OM] Don't take my Kodachrome away

Subject: [OM] Don't take my Kodachrome away
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:09:03 +1000
A reply back from an email submitted via the Australian
http://www.kodakexpress.com.au website:

 From: Nicole Ray

 Dear Mr Lawrence,

 I have been forwarded your enquiry regarding Kodachrome
 film.

 We actually stopped selling the film to re-sellers some
 time ago, and the only place the film is available is
 through Kodak Direct.  Since around the end of March,
 we have been sending all Kodachrome slide film to
 Switzerland for processing, as we do not have a lab
 here in Australia that can do the job.  Kodachrome is
 being discontinued, and as of September 1st 2004, the
 film will no longer be available (unless sold out sooner).
 We actually ran out of Kodachrome 64 before the
 discontinuation was decided, so we can only supply
 Kodachrome 200 now.

 If you would like more information about the Kodachrome
 200, or if you would like to order some of what we do
 have left, please call us on 1300 367 454.

 Kind Regards
 Nicole Ray
 Kodak On-Line Support/
 Kodachrome Enquiries