[OM] Re: Ludicrously precise

Subject: [OM] Re: Ludicrously precise
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:01:30 +0200

Hmm - yes I remember the explanation of an Architect's work on Monty
Python... I just like to bang bricks together :-)
(when I'm not busy thinking)
br
jez

                      "iwert"

                      <iwert@safe-mail         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      .net>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: Ludicrously
precise
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      11/08/2004 10:46

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

Jez,

You should see the money people spend on houses and interiors, without
knowing how they want to live.
I have to ask, as an architect, very frequently what the client really
wants. They mostly don't know, and just want what is "normal".  As soon as
ask the question to the client, you see their disorientation. I just
scattered their idea, of the house they see on TV-series and which they
want, or the one from friends, that is what they want, who am I to ask such
a question? I am starting to think (sic) that THINKING is a disease.Who
would want to think, and ask him/herself questions? Life is already
difficult enough in our comfortable west?

Please: AUTO EVERYTHING!

Iwert.

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx