[OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:17:06 -0600
Hi Simon:

Welcome from Calgary Alberta Canada.
I joined the list about a year and $10,000. ago. You will find some great
people here , lots of help and good humoured dialogue. Assistance in
aquiring OM stuff (active, passive and implied) and great contacts all over
the globe.
I was drawn by the cat shot, the colour of the ears, nose and eyes is very
striking- is this what it really looks like?

Gord