[OM] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus repairs in the UK
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:02:42 +0100 (BST)

> Can anyone help me with a recommendation for where to get repairs to
> bodies and lenses (inc. zooms) in the UK? Local would be best (central
> southern England) but anywhere would do.

I am using vince at
office@xxxxxxxxxxx
(he sells services as buy it now auctions on ebay and has good feedback)
I have *not( had the results back - only sent the lens and body in about a
week and a half ago and I am currently number 12 in line. So I can't
comment on how good he is. But the emails are polite and the prices for a
service are reasonable. Its not particularly fast. Looking at about 3
weeks for a body service. If you can wait about another week or two I
should have the body and lens back and be able to give you more info.
Regards
James