[OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:16:17 -0700
Ah, I should have looked at your pics before replying about the OM-3/4
exposure system. Spot meter darkest part of cat, press Shadow button,
shoot, shoot another about 2/3 stop further open. First one will have
more detail in the cat and the second will have the cat about right, but
the rest of the frame completly blown out. Moral, shot the side of the
cat on which the light is falling.

On a side note, this is a shot that the ESP metering on the OMPC would
do much better and do so automatically. Well, the E-1 has ESP metering,
and the OM-5 will too............

Moose