[OM] Re: OT dynamic range of DSLRs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT dynamic range of DSLRs
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:49:28 +0200
Moose :)

Moose schrieb:

> So I don't know what the whole range is in stops, but it's certainly
> much greater than any slide film I've ever used
> <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/CRW_0195x3.jpg>.

Certainly impressive!
You know, you played a bit with some of my first pics of Hombroich. I
got inspired :)
Meanwhile I learned some more (and really not difficult) tricks with PS.
So the use of lasso and magic wand.
I tried the magic wand to keep your gladiola from the first (leftish)
picture untouched and just used Strg-L for the background. Shifted all
to the left and out came this:

http://www.doro-foto.de/moosedr.jpg

I'll delete it this evening or as soon as you want.
Also a little bit artificial looking but it was very crude work from my
part.
Anyway, this pixel-playing is fun :)

cheers
:Doro