[OM] WTB: -1 diopter Eyecup 2

Subject: [OM] WTB: -1 diopter Eyecup 2
From: Ross Orr <voxbongo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:35:42 -0400
Hey all,

Does anyone have a Dioptric Correction Lens 2 (aka the eyecup 2 with
built-in correction lens) in -1 diopter that they'd be willing to
sell?

I had removed the rubber surround of an Eyecup 1, so that the whole
viewfinder frame was visible. But then I made the discovery that its
little retaining ring can unscrew itself by rubbing against your
body--causing ring and correction lens to disappear in an unknown
location :-(

cheers,

  -- Ross

"Do something foolish once, and it's a mistake.
  Do it repeatedly and it's a philosophy."