[OM] Re: Fwd: 8/13 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: 8/13 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:44:05 -0500
At 06:42 PM 8/13/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Nice Joel, but I should call that "Bunker Art" ­ as in bomb-proof
>bunker (although that is a contradiction in terms of course ;-)).
>
>Chris

Thanks Chris.  Yes, "bunker art"  -- I like that quite a bit. :)

>p.s. you like your Mju 100 wide now eh? cb

Seriously, it's just OK, not great.  The Stylus 35-70 has a much better
lens.  I have to say that I've experimented with it to my heart's content
and now lost interest.  If your wife, however, is like mine, she will like
it and make good photos with it.  I hope so anyway, since I feel a little
bit responsible for your decision to buy it for her.

I half expected to pass it to my son, but he's now eyeing the C-5060.

Joel W.