[OM] Re: A few pages from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: A few pages from the journal
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:27:43 +0100
Thanks again Moose.  My son is looking into set up a website for his
new domain (mrbarka.com), so I shall be forced to make up a proper
display of my photos in my process of learning more about what he wants
from his website.  He is an embryonic rock guitarist who will need to
put clips of music up as samples.

Chris

On 14 Aug 2004, at 8:39, Moose wrote:

> There is, however, no table in Wayne's code. In that case, I it just
> centers in the available window of the viewer. I have been a codehead
> in
> various languages, but not HTML. I've tried to avoid it, but have
> learned a bit of simple stuff.
>
> Moose
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> Thanks Moose.  I might have taken that to mean that the image would
>> align centrally in its own portion of the table – I use Dreamweaver
>> you
>> see, I'm not an HTML codehead ;-)

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx