[OM] Re: TOPE Rejects

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE Rejects
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:13:36 +0000
Actually, Earl, I'm afraid I misspoke (I don't believe "miswrote" is a proper
word, although it is more accurate).  Thinking back on it, I now recall that
this old hotel is being converted to condominiums instead of being torn down.
I'm pretty sure, especially considering the area of town, that anything of any
real significance not refurbished, spiffied up and reused in the conversion
process was rescued and sold.  There's a big market in the area for such
material.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from