[OM] Re: Dynamic range of Provia 100F, was ... DSLRs

Subject: [OM] Re: Dynamic range of Provia 100F, was ... DSLRs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:02:04 +0100
Someone is obviously making a deal of dosh then.  We weren't in the
city; that photo of sunset over Galway Bay was taken in a rural setting
(Linane's Lobster Bar in New Quay, Aughnish Bay in Co Clare).  A year
earlier we had visited an old school friend in Letter Frack in
Connemara and there people, locals and tourists alike, drank Guinness
to the greatest extent.  It is delicious, thirst-quenching and pretty
cheap (€3(Euros) the pint as I recall).

Chris

On 14 Aug 2004, at 18:54, James N. McBride wrote:

> A friend of mine recently returned from a trip to Ireland and was very
> disgusted with the pub scene there. Most of the customers, especially
> the
> younger ones, were drinking Budweiser at about $8 per pint. With all
> the
> wonderful beers available he found that hard to believe. /jmac

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126