[OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:19:29 -0700
I have looked at this when you posted it before, but it is hard for me
to reach any conclusion either way when the scale of the photos are so
different. The detail in the 10D example is a fraction of the size of
the detail in the scan. How can you tell. Ironically the contrast and
color is so diminished in the scan that in many areas detail is no
better and sometimes worse than the same areas in the much smaller 10D
image.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA