[OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:37:26 -0700
Damn, those are nice.

My experience is that even a consumer digicam of 5 MP can pop out a
sharper, cleaner, more detailed image than 35mm if you do not push it
too far out of the conditions where it operates best. A DSLR with a
bigger, better sensor just wins in just about any condition you throw
at it.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA