[OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:39:06 -0400
What I want to know is where is the microscope picture of the 10D
shot. Oh, right, that is digital. never mind.

Speaking of film resolution. Did anyone see the article in American Photo
on Clifford Ross? He built his own 9"x18" (that's inches) camera. He wants
to make really big prints, but also prints where the viewing distance is
rendered moot (that is, non-existent). I would think the equivalent in
digital would have to be a stitched photo. Which is easier, to stitch
the 10D shots, or the film.

\A/nye