[OM] Re: Film vs. Digital @ equivalent 9 x 6 print then cropped and enl

Subject: [OM] Re: Film vs. Digital @ equivalent 9 x 6 print then cropped and enlarged
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:02:15 +0800
Try it, I have projected my test slide with a Leica Colorplan projection
lens, with careful focus on the exact point I want to view it was not better
than a 4000dpi scan. You may need a MUCH better projection lens to get a
little better resolution, but... there is never one that better than a
microscope, again check my posted microscope view of the slide to make a
comparison.

C.H.Ling