[OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:14:47 -0300

> Really, I don't understand why people are arguing :-) If you like film.
> Great! If you like digital. Good for you. OM is not better than Nikon F
for
> everyone and vice versa :-)
> // richard

Agreed.
It seems lately to go beyond discussion to agrument.
I think some are treating the whole thing more like a religion where they
feel it is their duty to convert everyone else. Hey, it is just a hobby
folks.
Or is it just me feeling that way?
Anyways, the whole discussion doesn't much apply for me as I still shoot
mostly E6. I don't have room on the walls for a lot of huge prints, nor the
permission of management to put them there :-)
Off today for a week of holidays, with some cameras, both film and digital.
Wayne