[OM] Re: Custom Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Camera
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:10:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/2004 5:43:14 AM Central Standard Time,
zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was looking at their online store with growing interest and I was wondering
if they are quite conversant with used OM equipment.

Phil, what is it OM you are looking to acquire?  You might put your wishes
out to the list.  It sounds as if you have your hands full with your project.
attended a workshop done by Julia Cameron a couple of weekends ago at Omega
at The Crossings, which is not too terribly far from where you are building
your new home.  That area of the state is really beautiful, especially in the
spring.  Perhaps one spring we will have to organize a Texas wildflower
Saturday
meeting in central Texas and use our OM (and e-1s) to capture some of that
beauty.  Bill Barber