[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:21:49 +0800
We are playing with the 60MB/120MB (8/16 bit) scanned images for some time,
a 2.4GHz P4 and 1G RAM is ok (not very fast but fine). 14.3M pixels is 84MB,
not that hard to deal with in PS but if your RAW converter is slow then you
may need a faster processor, a 3.2GHz P4 CPU is less than $300, not that
much.

C.H.Ling