[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:34:58 +0100
In fact, the reason I've been so chatty the last few days is that I've been
rebuilding my main machine.

It is now a P4 3.2, 2gb fast memory, 2 x Maxtor 15K SCSIs and a couple of
striped SATAs benchmarking at 130mb a second. Plus a DVD-RW for backup.

It is not uncommon for me to created 1gb plus files in PS when really
messing up a pic with layers.

The other day I had filled a 4gb Hitachi CF drive with RAWs and batch
processing that through C1 > Noise Ninja  > PS CS took a long time -
particularly as I'm using FocalBlade for sharpening.