[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:15:07 -0400
yeah, but you know it just aint gonna happen.  There is no point.
Shoot some film, develop in the darkroom, or scan. Mean while I
just don't need to hang onto so much OM stuff anymore. I did
convince myself to hang onto an OM-3t for those really cold
winter moments. The OM-1 has no diopter adjustment, I need that.

Don't you know the diaphragm mechanism on the OM's is a
major source of vibration. New camrah much better. And you
can stop it down with your little finger. very nice. smooth.
What, are we becoming a bunch of old farts with too much
time on our hands? snap out of it everyone. Let's see some
more pictures, I don't care if you used a C*non either. or what
dpi it is. Cameras are not much good if we don't use them.

Those Tope's are looking really nice.

\A/yne