[OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:43:42 +0200 (CEST)
France, and some other strong Catholic (and other?) countries, insist
that only official Saints' names are used to baptise (and register) a
baby.  You can use combos like Jean-Marie which adds a little variety
(and many names are unisex or have variants for male and female e.g.
Dominic and Dominique) but you're stuck with a pretty limited choice.
Jez