[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:44:29 -0700
I used to think they would be like laptops, but the pace of change
seems to be slowing down a bit. I suspect it be something in between.
Technology will continue to progress, but the part that affects our
cameras may go a bit slower at least if the paradigm does not shift
entirely. You know, cell phones with interchangeable lenses and all
that.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA