[OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:33:11 -0600
I think if you really researched this matter you would find that many of
these places were named after women, not the other way around. I knew a
Hazel Tarbox, a Fontella Fossbinder, a Seth Poole, and many others that were
tough to deal with, especially as kids. Parents should think about what
their kids will have to live with when selecting names but many are lousy
parents so why should we think they will be any better an selecting names.
/jmac