[OM] Re: Microdrives

Subject: [OM] Re: Microdrives
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:01:53 +0100
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:54:10 -0400, Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That said, one should consider how many images you are willing to lose
> in one go.  I have deliberately limited myself to 256MB CF cards since
> they hold about 60 images the way I typically shoot.

Excellent point, Chuck. We only have 128MB cards for the S5000, for this
reason exactly. The little cheap digi that my wife had stolen in Barcelona
had a 125MB SD card in it, fortunatley not with too many images. Her (more
valuable) film backup camera was not stolen.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com