[OM] Re: Bird-scoping!

Subject: [OM] Re: Bird-scoping!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:03:02 -0600
Hmmmm. I was going to suggest this too. The spotting scopes are not optimum
for photography. I have the 1000mm mirror combination and it's compact and
powerful. If you want a zoom I still have the Exakta 650-1300 zoom for sale.
I'm going to lower the price as it hasn't sold. I also still have the Zuiko
350mm f2.8 for sale and am going to drop the price on that one also. Check
them here....price cuts to follow shortly.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/eqforsale.htm

/jmac