[OM] Re: Custom Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Camera
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:25:17 -0500
Bill,

I was just looking at an OM-3Ti and looking for an excuse to stop
looking. He seems to have a good one -- at the real market price,
alas. I'm sure I'll end up re-selling the beauties, but just hugging those
cameras and cooing, "My Precious" makes it kinda worth it.

I hope we have a place fit for human dwelling within 6-9 months. We are close
to deciding on a remodel plan. I'll send you a couple of digital pics privately
so you can get an idea of the thing as it stands now.

Best,

Phil

On 10:10 AM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Phil, what is it OM you are looking to acquire?  You might put your
>wishes out to the list.  It sounds as if you have your hands full
>with your project.  I attended a workshop done by Julia Cameron a
>couple of weekends ago at Omega at The Crossings, which is not too
>terribly far from where you are building your new home.  That area
>of the state is really beautiful, especially in the spring.  Perhaps
>one spring we will have to organize a Texas wildflower Saturday
>meeting in central Texas and use our OM (and e-1s) to capture some
>of that beauty.  Bill Barber

==