[OM] Re: ( OM ) Flash at the Olympics - OT - music

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Flash at the Olympics - OT - music
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:23:53 -0600
Well......whomever did it, the show was spectacular. And I choose to not
take advantage of the anecdotal possibilities of "New Zealand-born Greek"
today. I have some friends skiing in New Zealand now and they will come home
with stories that will make me very jealous. I went up on my mountain last
week in search of nice cold snow. I found three patches but would have had
to rappel down to reach all three so it wasn't worth playing there. I did
photograph them though. /jmac