[OM] Re: ooh ooooh tempted by that keh om4t.... what do to?

Subject: [OM] Re: ooh ooooh tempted by that keh om4t.... what do to?
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:28:48 -0400
If your are interested I am cutting back on my OM gear. I have an
OM-4t that was recently CLA'ed by Clint. It is in good shape. $400.
I'll even ship for your evaluation if you would like. The digital bug
has really come home for me and I don't need 6 OM-4t's plus 2
OM-3t's. Let me know if there is any interest. Otherwise I will ship
it off to Gary Reese for selling on EckBay. The camera had a
display problem, but Clint replaced the display driver and it seems
to work just fine. If it does not work for you for a year, I'll take it back.

Also your choice of screen. 2-4 or 2-13, or I probably have an older
13 screen. All caps accounted for, body cap, MD caps, flash caps

Wayne

PS: I can send some pictures if you want.