[OM] Re: ooh ooooh tempted by that keh om4t.... what do to?

Subject: [OM] Re: ooh ooooh tempted by that keh om4t.... what do to?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:32:39 -0700
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:07:46 -0400, Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> It's not the spot meter that the most useful, but just the automation.
> The 4t is a great camera.  I only have a 4t and an OM1 left after 30
> years of owning OM cameras and those will probably stay here for a while.
>
> Buy it

Could you elaborate on what you mean automation? I'm thinking a spot would
be nice so i can meter mid tones on things that are in different light
than where i'm shooting from (if i was in the same light, i'd just meter
my palm and open up 1 stop). The hilight/shadow and memory would be handy,
not sure how i'd use multispot or what benefit that has over CWA metering.

But yea, i'm in the process of getting a quote for my other OM gear so i
can fund the 4t :)

--
/S
aim:iddibhai