[OM] What to charge for prints?

Subject: [OM] What to charge for prints?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:12:02 -0700
Well while you all are debating apples vs. oranges :>) I took what fruit
I had and went out and got some photos to enter in the local county fair
this week and also somehow volunteered to work in the photography
section. Anyway, the owner of a local frame shop/gallery where i have
the matting done thinks he can sell one of my prints. I haven't a clue
where to start. Do I just crank out copies to meet demand? Framed or
unframed? What is a typical price for a print on A3 paper? What do i do
about copy protection? Any tips, links etc. appreciated.

mike