[OM] Re: Microdrives

Subject: [OM] Re: Microdrives
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:11:43 -0400
I purchased a 512mb Hitachi MD and although the capacity is great. I
find my digi-cam is slower....focuses slower, reacts slower, and just
plain takes its sweet old time. Also the MD doesn't like my SANDISK card
reader....altho it is functional...every now and then I have to take it
out and re-insert it. Before this I had been using standard 128mb CF
cards.

I really like http://www.memorysuppliers.com/ for these types of things.
E-cost is good but I live in NY and there is that pesky thing called

- Ali