[OM] Re: Death of icons.

Subject: [OM] Re: Death of icons.
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:44:27 -0400
Processed cheese is near the top of the list of things that make me grumpy.
Kraft makes stuff THEY call cheese, but it ain't.  I have told them I'll donate
a new corporate wordmark for them, but for some reason they don't like "Kraft
Cheese:  Aged in the Truck".

I can sometimes get SEVEN year old cheddar from a small cheesemaker in New
Hamburg, Ontario.  Heaven.

Earl