[OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:36:46 -0600
Some projects are not "do it yourself" in nature. Although I knew a doctor
that did himself and tied the same tube twice. His wife had the 6th kid
about a year later. He made a lot of other mistakes too.

I friend of ours had a Samoyed dog named Zuiki. I had never thought about
the closeness of that to the "magic" word.

/jmac