[OM] Re: What's it for?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's it for?
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:11:52 -0300

On Aug 17, 2004, at 3:40 AM, Moose wrote:

> Well, since nobody else seems to want to risk appearing foolish with a
> guess, I'll guess OM to M42 mount adapter, although it wouldn't focus
> infinity.

I thought that the flange distance was greater on the OMs than M42. So
you can't mount an M42 lens on an OM body and retain infinity focus
(unless you add an optical element to the adaptor). This "thing" looks
like it would mount an OM lens on an M42 body, which would allow for
infinity focus wouldn't it?

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/